This post is the first in a new series of posts, recapping the KaibCasts for the week and encouraging you to listen to them.
- I talk about the union battle in Wisconsin and how Scott Walker might have to compromise with the runaway Democrats, plus the latest from Libya and the breaking news about former NY Gov. and hooker enthusiast Eliot Spitzer, who will now have an elevated position at CNN. I also play a funny audio clip that I stumbled upon.
- I opine about the national implications of the battle in Wisconsin and the global implications of the fighting in Libya. Also: why the U.N. is a joke.
- I rant about the union battle in Wisconsin, the national influence of the unions over President Obama’s agenda, the coming rise in gas prices, the uproar surrounding something Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels said, and how the Canadian health care system is more evil than the American system (contrary to what Justin Bieber says).
- I address the unrest in Libya, the murder of 4 Americans by Somali pirates, and the continued wrangling over public-sector unions.
- I talk about Presidents and why Obama isn’t a good one.
Don’t forget to listen to the KaibCast, live weeknights at 6 PM eastern or on demand following the live broadcast.