- Trapped miners are being rescued in Chile. I’m wondering if the miners are chilly after being in the mine for over two months. Last night, there was a lot of compelling TV coverage, including this exchange that Fox News reporter Adam Housley had with a sister of a trapped miner.
- CA gubernatorial candidates fight over a whore.
- Federal Judge orders the end of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” When asked for further comment on the decision, the judge refused to tell.
- SC Senate candidate Alvin Greene put his porn down for an interview with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell.
- Michelle Obama, more popular than her husband, makes some campaign stops for troubled Dems.