- Just 39 percent of Americans would reelect Obama. Ouch. Apparently we don’t like a President who “fundamentally transform(s)” the country.
- A crackdown on Wall Street pay is coming. At least they’ll do it to Fannie and Freddie too. Also, Liz MacDonald is one of my favorite financial reporters.
- Ecuador is a mess right now; Police attack the President. Apparently it’s not a good idea to stop giving cops their raises. This wouldn’t happen in America. Meanwhile, Hugo Chavez is on twitter. Two questions: Is it sad that a tinpot dictator like Chavez has more followers than me? And does he let his citizens speak out against him on twitter? I hope the answers are no and yes, but they’re probably the reverse.
- Supporting Obama is like freeing slaves. I don’t wanna go there. But really? Does that make me a slave owner?
- NATO attack in Pak. Great. Maybe fighting a protracted war in that region isn’t such a great idea.
- Rahmbo leaves the White House. Big loss for O. This guy had a penchant for 4-letter words and leaks to the press. I don’t know who will miss him more, the media or the President.